If you’re a former Starbucks partner, you may be wondering if your partner number still works. The good news is that it does, for a while. But there are a few things you need to know about how long it works for and what you can use it for after you quit.
How long do Starbucks partner numbers work after you quit?
Your Starbucks partner number will work for up to 30 days after you quit. This is the amount of time it takes for Starbucks to fully deactivate your account in their system. After 30 days, your partner number will no longer be valid and you will not be able to use it for any Starbucks benefits.
What can I use my Starbucks partner number for after I quit?
During the 30-day grace period after you quit, you can still use your Starbucks partner number to get your partner discount on drinks, food, and merchandise at any Starbucks store. You can also use it to access the Starbucks Partner Hub, which is a website where Starbucks partners can go to get information about their benefits, pay, and other important company news.
What can I do on the Starbucks Partner Hub?
On the Starbucks Partner Hub, you can do a variety of things, including:
- View your pay statements
- See your vacation and sick balances
- Enter time off
- Enroll in or manage direct deposit
- Update your mailing address
- Monitor benefits eligibility and leave of absence hours
- Update your tax withholding
- Access My Partner Info, which is a tool where you can view and update your personal information
- Read Starbucks company news and announcements
- Access training resources
- Find out about partner discounts and promotions
How do I use my Starbucks partner number to get a partner discount?
To get a partner discount at Starbucks, simply give your partner number to the barista when you order. You can either give them your physical partner card or tell them your partner number verbally. The barista will then verify your partner number and give you your discount.
What are the benefits of being a former Starbucks partner?
Even though you may no longer be an active Starbucks partner, you still get to enjoy some of the benefits of being a former partner. These benefits include:
- A 30-day grace period after you quit during which you can still use your partner number for discounts and to access the Partner Hub
- A free pound of coffee every year on your birthday
- A 20% discount on Starbucks merchandise at Starbucks stores and online
- A 10% discount on drinks and food at Evolution Fresh and La Boulange stores
- A 50% discount on Spotify Premium
- A free subscription to Headspace
- Access to partner-only resources and events
Even though your Starbucks partner number will only work for 30 days after you quit, you still get to enjoy some of the benefits of being a former partner, such as a free pound of coffee every year on your birthday and a 20% discount on Starbucks merchandise. So be sure to keep your partner number handy and use it to enjoy your partner benefits while you can!